Sunday, February 12, 2012

What Vegan Living and Loving means to me...

I love finding innovative, healthy (and yummy!) vegan recipes and general "green" ideas for the home and testing them out. I also like to talk about it and post pictures, which is where this blog comes in (apparently, people on Facebook don't want to constantly hear about my newest vegan dish or homemade tub cleaner -- crazy, I know!).


A big challenge I deal with living as a vegan is not knowing many people who are vegan (or even many who understand what vegan actually means -- thank you, dirty south) and having lots of loved ones who are not very vegan-savvy. I hope to lead by example, showing those around me that a vegan diet (and lifestyle) is fun, easy, beneficial, and downright yummy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment